CHATTANOOGA, TN SYSTEM DRIVERS
Chattanooga Professional CDL-A Tanker Drivers! $10,000 Sign On Bonus! Transition Pay.
Family owned Since 1948, Highway Transport continues to be a leader in the chemical hauling business, providing the best in miles, pay, and benefits to our drivers. By running our system of service centers, you will receive mileage, pay, and home time you can count on. DON’T MISS OUT – SIGN ON BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME! Discover why Highway is Home to Professional Tanker Drivers. Reach out to our recruiters today!
- Hazmat & tanker endorsement, 12 months tractor trailer experience required.
- Mack Anthem fleet
- Sign-On Bonus
- Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
- Run Our System of Service Centers
- Great Facilities with Showers and Parking
- One Assigned Dispatcher to Work With
- 24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage With A Live Dispatcher
- Home Time You Can Count On
- 5% Premium Bonus Paid Quarterly
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Excellent Benefits After 30 Days
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
This is an excellent Package and Plenty of Home Life for tanker drivers, so don’t wait!
GETTING DRIVERS PAID
Transition Pay as you get started with Highway Transport.
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Sign On Bonus
- Transition Pay
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Drivers are out a 12 day mandatory minimum
- Assigned, well-maintained newest tractors in the fleet
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
HIGHWAY TRANSPORT OFFERS:
- Assigned newest tractors
- Frequent, quality home time
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
- Rolling Strong – Enjoy access to a health coach, and take control of your wellness. Highway provides truck drivers with access to exciting new Rolling Strong wellness guidance entitled, “The Dale Ducote Rolling Strong Program“
PAID ORIENTATION & OJT:
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- System Driver must live within 100 miles of Chattanooga, TN service center
A Word About Responsible Care:
Highway Transport is a Responsible Care carrier. Highway Transport makes great efforts to implement Responsible Care and continues our commitment to employee health and safety, product safety, process safety and security.
MORE ABOUT CHATTANOOGA:
We’re social! When you’re on Facebook, check out our page named “Highway Transport Chattanooga” where you will see up-to-date scenes, news, and videos of Highway Transport equipment and smiling faces. Click over to the Facebook page for Highway Transport Chattanooga in Tennessee. Enjoy the latest activities at this service center. Get more in-depth stories, tips, and trucking advice and learn about Our Promise. Delivered. when you read our Blog !