regional Hiring Location
HOUSTON, TX DRIVERS
Houston, Texas CDL-A Professional Tanker Drivers: Sign On Bonus! Reliable Weekly Pay, Frequent Home Time with Opportunities for Longer Loads.
Family-owned! Highway Transport continues to be a leader in the chemical hauling business, providing the best in miles, pay, and benefits to our drivers. Over 80% of our business relies on out-and-back runs from our service centers, meaning you receive reliable mileage, pay, and home time week over week. DON’T MISS OUT – SIGN ON BONUS FOR A LIMITED TIME! Discover why Highway is Home to Professional Tanker Drivers. Reach out to our recruiters today! 1-800-800-5856
- 12 months tractor trailer experience required.
- Sign On Bonus!
- Weekly Pay Package
- Detention Pay – Starts 1 Minute After On-Time Delivery
- Out & Back Runs
- Frequent Home Time
- IRS-approved Per Diem Plan
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- 24 Hour/365 a Day Coverage with a Live Dispatcher
- Assigned, Safe, Well-Maintained Tractors
- Excellent Benefits After 30 Days
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
This is an excellent package and plenty of home life for tanker drivers, so don’t wait!
GETTING DRIVERS PAID
Transition Pay as you get started with Highway Transport.
Highway Transport pays from minute 1 on detention. Our company is one of the few trucking companies who pay from minute one.
- Sign On Bonus
- Detention Pay
- Weekly Paychecks
- Accessorial Hourly Pay
- Short out & back runs
- Drivers are out overnight on average 3 nights per week.
- Assigned, well-maintained tractors
- Uniforms and PPE equipment provided
HIGHWAY TRANSPORT OFFERS:
- Select from OTR loads or regional runs within close radius of service center
- Frequent, quality home time on regional runs
- Great pay & benefits
- Group Health, Dental, Vision Insurance plans effective after 30 days
- Paid orientation & training
- Assigned trucks
- Wireless Internet (where available)
- Convenient web-based access for viewing payroll details
- Company culture of safety
- Family atmosphere
- Comfortable driver facilities
- Respectful, kind, considerate driver managers and support staff
- Rolling Strong – Enjoy access to a health coach, and take control of your wellness. Highway provides truck drivers with access to exciting new Rolling Strong wellness guidance. Highway’s program is named, “The Dale Ducote Rolling Strong Program.“
PAID ORIENTATION & OJT
Am I Qualified to Apply?
Drivers are required to have the following to be considered eligible for employment:
- 12 months recent tractor trailer
- CDL-A with hazmat and tanker
- TWIC Card and Passport Preferred (company reimbursed)
- Must meet Highway Transport’s MVR requirements
- Regional Driver must live within 45 miles of the Houston, TX service center
- OTR Driver must live within 100 miles of Houston, TX service center
MORE ABOUT HOUSTON:
We’re social! Get more in-depth stories, tips, and trucking advice and learn about Our Promise. Delivered. when you read our Blog ! When you’re on Facebook, check out our page named “Highway Transport Houston” where you will see up-to-date scenes, news, and videos of Highway Transport equipment and smiling faces. Click over to the Facebook page for the Highway Transport Service Center in Houston, Texas to tune in to the latest activities on site at this service center. Get more in-depth stories, tips, and trucking advice when you read our Blog !